1. Remember that your AST is a contract between L and you. Agent is not a party.
2. Did L (directly, or via Agent) accept your May letter re paying only when damage rectified?
3. If not, you should now contact L direct (NOT via Agent) and request his/her confirmation re waiving the month's rent.
JEFFREY SHAW, solicitor [and Topic Expert], Nether Edge Law*
1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
2. Telephone advice: see
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.
4. *- Contact info: click on my name (blue-highlight link) or use Topic Expert page.